As a former wedding photographer, I cherished the winter months. While they were slow, here are 8 things I did the prep for my upcoming busy season.
- Goal plan and determined metrics for the year
- Organize the back end of business ( I use Asana for my sessions and business workflows.)
- Created content for socials
- Updated website with current images and prices
- Prepare publication submissions
- Improve client experience
- Review finances and metrics
- Rest and enjoy the weekend!
The goal for me is to lighten the load for the busy season and reduce the intensity of the pendulum swing.
Using the extra time to your advantage allows you to serve future you! 🎉
What do you do in your off season?